Bug ID: 369213
Summary: When i turn on my PC KDE Plasma 5 panel isn't
When I turn on my PC KDE Plasma 5 panel isn't transparent - I have enabled
Compostitor, but my panel and the others widgets have solid background without
transparency. Other desktop effects works without problems. I can fix this
problem always with the command kwin_x11 --replace. After this command, the
transparency in the Desktop theme returns as must be after the user login.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Turn on pc
2. Login the user in Plasma session
3. There is not transparency in the Desktop theme. Neither Panel or widgets,
only a color solid.
4. The compositor are initialised because the other effects work fine.
5. Run kwin_x11 --replace on Krunner (or console)
6. Transparency in panel returns.
There is not transparency in desktop theme every time that turn on my pc.
The transparency return always when I run the command kwin_x11 --replace.
I expect transparency immediately start the desktop session, without
reinitialise the compositor or restarts kwin.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.