Hello,

As you probably know by now, KDE received an incredibly generous donation of
200K USD from the Pineapple Fund. We have made this public today.

You can find the dot article here:

https://dot.kde.org/2018/02/19/kde-receives-200000-usd-donation-pineapple-fund

Social Media links are here:

https://www.facebook.com/kde/posts/10155596759068918

https://twitter.com/kdecommunity/status/965514290705952768

https://mastodon.technology/@kde/99551258536879685

https://plus.google.com/b/105126786256705328374/+KdeOrg/posts/Qc3AbPegNCE

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6371281068858966016

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/7ylhg0/
kde_received_200000_from_the_pineapple_fund/

https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/7ylhd3/
kde_received_200000_from_the_pineapple_fund/

Please share, upvote, re-t[weet|oot], spread to other communities as you see
fit.

Thank you

Paul

P.S.: If any journalists would like to ask us about this, how this came about
and what we intend to do with the money, Lydia is the person you should direct
them to.
--
Promotion & Communication

www: http://kde.org