El 19/02/18 a las 10:36, Paul Brown escribió:
> Hello,
>
> As you probably know by now, KDE received an incredibly generous donation of
> 200K USD from the Pineapple Fund. We have made this public today.
>
> You can find the dot article here:
>
> https://dot.kde.org/2018/02/19/kde-receives-200000-usd-donation-pineapple-fund

Great news!! Amazing gift from Pineapple Fund!! O_o

I made a spanish translation and published in my little blog:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/2018/02/19/kde-recibe-una-donacion-de-200-000-dolares/

spreading the word in free social networks like diaspora, GNUsocial or
mastodon!

Greetings

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/