Am 2018-02-27 13:43, schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 13:30:12 CET Paul Brown wrote:

Is it true that users get confused by the bugtracking system? If so, this is
an issue, right?

Well, users can get confused by _everything_. Though I probably have more absolutely non-technical users reporting bugs than most other KDE projects. I haven't seen many signs of users being confused by UNCONFIRMED vs CONFIRMED,
though.

In KWin we get quite often the "bug open for X months and still unconfirmed!!!!" Which I have to answer with "unconfirmed has no meaning in the development of KWin". If we can get rid of this conflict area I would be very happy.

Cheers
Martin