El dissabte, 9 de novembre de 2019, a les 19:21:30 CET, Ben Cooksley va
escriure:
> On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 12:38 AM Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> >
> > El dissabte, 9 de novembre de 2019, a les 1:02:01 CET, Ben Cooksley va
> > escriure:
> > > Any comments?
> >
> > Cool URIs don't change
> >     https://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI
>
> While that would be nice, in practice they do end up changing - and
> many of the above mentioned sites are simply redirected straight to
> the wiki so the only page that would have worked for the compatibility
> redirect is the Index page for that project.
>
> Given many of them are extremely old, and which nobody will be trying
> to access anyway,

Says who?

I just went into google, spent 1 second and there's there's hundreds of links
to accessibility.kde.org, why would we want to break all those links?

Does it really cost us *anything* maintaining a redirect?

Cheers,
  Albert