Hi,

actually, if he has taken the obstacles of installing tens of megabytes of
stuff,
what was the problem with creating an account?

Was it some problem with privacy, that he doesn't want his mail to register
there (than he won't give his mail address as feedback point, anyway)
or was the process to much work?

Last time I did so, that takes 1 minute and if you won't spend that time, would
you
spend the time to reply to any question in the bug you reported, because most
times,
if the backtrace is not just perfect or it is easily reproducable, without any
interaction, the bug won't help at all ;)

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

--