Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 at 7:22 PM
From: "Damir Porobic" <damir.poro...@gmx.com>
To: "Luigi Toscano" <luigi.tosc...@tiscali.it>, "KDE Devel" <kde-devel@kde.org>
Subject: Re: Adding application to KDE and getting image of current cursor
under wayland
Thanks for the Link, will have a look at it.

Spectacle can take screenshots with or without mouse cursor on it. In the X11
implementation the cursor image is added as part of post processing to the
screenshot. With Wayland you have to request the screenshot from the Compositor
and while making the DBus call you have to say if you want the screenshot to
include the mouse cursor or not. What I would need is the mouse cursor as a
separate image.

Damir