On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:34 AM, pointedstick <pointedst...@zoho.com> wrote:
> I have editbugs power on bugs.kde.org, but cannot edit the Importance field
> or mark a bug as CLOSED on bugstest.kde.org. I appear to have the new normal
> permissions.

Thanks for confirming my testing Nate.

I've now gone ahead and rolled this out on bugs.kde.org.
Everyone who had editbugs rights already (all 3,221 of us) have been
made members of the new (fully empowered) contributors group.

If someone would like to announce this via a blog post please feel
free to do so as I likely won't have time in the next few days to do
so.

Cheers,
Ben