One thing I forgot before we set up the git repo: you will need a developer account. Please apply for one at https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account

Nate

On 11/7/19 12:58 PM, Nate Graham wrote:
On 11/7/19 12:55 PM, Mladen Milinkovic wrote:
Hello Nate,

On 11/7/19 3:31 PM, Nate Graham wrote:
I would be happy to be your sponsor!
Thank you!

Per https://community.kde.org/Incubator#Candidate, we need you to provide the following information:

- A list of the people regularly committing to the project
That would be only me I believe. Right now I'm the only one with write permissions to repository. There are occasional pull requests, but nothing regular. Most pull requests are translations which since recently are
pulled from crowdin.com.
This should be the list of contributors since Nov 2011: https://github.com/maxrd2/SubtitleComposer/graphs/contributors

- A plan to be in compliance with the KDE manifesto (https://manifesto.kde.org/index.html). In particular, you'll need to be okay moving your source code repo and other infrastructure away from GitHub and into KDE's GitLab instance at
https://invent.kde.org.
Have already created account on https://invent.kde.org/users/milinkovic. Should I create a personal repository there for
the project?

Sysadmin will get one set up for you.