Le 14.11.19 à 09:30, Mladen Milinkovic a écrit :
On 11/14/19 8:54 AM, Ben Cooksley wrote:
On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 8:53 PM Mladen Milinkovic <m...@smoothware.net> wrote:
On 11/13/19 7:14 PM, Nate Graham wrote:
Looks like the repo is open and you've got your commit rights, so you can start
migrating to use that repo now, Mladen!

Nate

Hi all,

Just a quick word to say that I am very excited to see this project join KDE, and looking forwards to add some interoperability with Kdenlive as we have the possibility (not really exposed yet) to display subtitles in our video backend.

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle

Kdenlive maintainer

That's great, thank you. How/where can I access the repo?
I don't have permissions to see https://phabricator.kde.org/T11998
That is a Sysadmin ticket, which is why you wouldn't have been able to
access it as Nate filed that for you.
The repository can be found at https://invent.kde.org/kde/subtitlecomposer

Mladen
Cheers,
Ben

Thank you. It doesn't seem I have commit rights to it tho.
I get this when trying to push:

GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project.

and the repository exists.

Also am not listed in
https://invent.kde.org/kde/subtitlecomposer/-/settings/members

Mladen