El sáb., 31 de oct. de 2020 a la(s) 15:19, Thomas Friedrichsmeier
(thomas.friedrichsme...@kdemail.net) escribió:

> Am Sat, 31 Oct 2020 17:09:22 +0100
> schrieb David Hurka <david.hu...@mailbox.org>:
> > Maybe you could write your own commit hook, which prevents commiting
> > anything when `git log --oneline` matches, say /\A INCOMPLETE/x.
>
> Hm, true, it doesn't have to be a server-side hook. Thanks for pointing
> me in the right direction.
>
> Thomas

I was going to try writing a client-side hook to block pushes if the
commit message has a certain keyword, but I found the pre-push.sample
included with git already does *exactly* that :D All you need to do is
rename .git/hooks/pre-push.sample to remove the .sample suffix.

--
Nicolás