bruns requested changes to this revision.
bruns added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kio_sftp.cpp:1935
>
> -    if (bMarkPartial && bPartExists && copyFile.size() > 0) {
> +    if (bMarkPartial && bPartExists && partFile.size() > 0) {
>          if (partFile.isDir()) {

Dependent on the file system, this will no longer catch `partFile.isDir()`.
stat.st_size is only defined for regular files and symlinks, for all other
types it is implementation defined. E.g. XFS and Btrfs return 0 for empty
directories.

> kio_sftp.cpp:1936
> +    if (bMarkPartial && bPartExists && partFile.size() > 0) {
>          if (partFile.isDir()) {
>              return Result::fail(ERR_FILE_ALREADY_EXIST, sCopyFile);

should be `if (!partFile.isFile())` - we cant resume a pipe or socket ...

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

To: sitter, ngraham, feverfew, bruns
Cc: bruns, kde-frameworks-devel, kfm-devel, pberestov, iasensio, fprice,
LeGast00n, cblack, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, alexde, GB_2, Codezela, feverfew,
meven, michaelh, spoorun, navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros,
emmanuelp, mikesomov