feverfew added a comment.

  In D28535#642298 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28535#642298>, @feverfew wrote:

  > In D28535#642289 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28535#642289>,
@elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > > In D28535#640833 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28535#640833>, @fvogt
wrote:

  > > > I assume there is a reason why `MTPDevice::getDevice()` has code for
handling this very specific case, so I wouldn't just remove it without figuring
out why: https://i.redd.it/hfnl7xo8yovy.gif

  > > > If not, that would indeed be the best option.
  > >

  > > Unfortunately git blame doesn't seem to help us here.
  > >
  > > I suggest to push this fix to master only and see what happens.
  >

  > By pushing this to master would we still be able to throw it up to 20.04.*
if we decide it's stable enough? (also need to know to know what to put down as
the FIXED-IN in the commit message)?

  @elvisangelaccio ping seeming as 20.04 release is close...

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

BRANCH
  fixNullPtr (branched from master)

To: feverfew, akrutzler, dfaure, elvisangelaccio
Cc: anthonyfieroni, kde-frameworks-devel, fvogt, kfm-devel, ngraham, azyx,
nikolaik, pberestov, iasensio, fprice, LeGast00n, cblack, fbampaloukas, alexde,
Codezela, feverfew, meven, michaelh, spoorun, navarromorales, firef,
andrebarros, bruns, emmanuelp, rdieter, mikesomov