On Sonntag, 24. März 2024 23:14:12 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
> reasons.
>
> Bad news: 2 repositories have started failing
>
> kirigami - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/jobs/1679118
>   * Android build fails
>    * Something qt related needs a rebuild?

Yep, looks like a version mix due to the patch collection rebase.

I'm wondering how we want to proceed here longer term, as this will continue
to need active maintenance while most of our Android apps have meanwhile moved
to Qt 6.

Pin the Qt version in Craft to a fixed revision? Drop Android KF5 CI builds?
Find volunteers to do the work of keeping this running/working?

Regards,
Volker