On Saturday, 18 April 2015 17:17:16 CEST, Scarlett Clark wrote:
        "qt5": {
            "kf5-qt5": "5.4.1",
            "stable-kf5-qt5": "5.3.2"
        },

The impression which I got in my earlier inquiries about this topic was that there's no KDE-wide consensus on which Qt5 version is the oldest supported one. That makes sense; if an application wants to support, e.g., Qt 5.2, having CI coverage for that target is important.

Given that you're rewriting the CI wrappers, my suggestion would be to get rid of the concept of "one fixed Qt version for stable branch, whatever it is, and another Qt version for master". In the Zuul-based CI setup which we use with Gerrit, we've got all three Qt version (presently 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4) as separate "build configurations" (using the traditional build.kde.org's scripts with no problem).

Hope this helps,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/