René J. V. Bertin wrote:

> Before I find myself patching who knows how many KF5 files: is there a
> provision in KDELibs4 to install its headers in a place where they shouldn't
> clash with KF5's headers?

(apologies for asking a bit too quickly):

It seems that configuring KDELibs4 with -DINCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR=foo should have
the desired effect, but will that also cause all other KDE4 headerfiles to be
installed under that same prefix?
In other words, am I going to have to rebuild all dependencies of KDE4
applications I'll continue to use? Surely something has been foreseen to allow
developers to bootstrap gradually from KDE4 to KF5?
(This is not on Linux, so I'm not running a KDE desktop, just a number of KDE-
based applications installed, to be exhaustive, through MacPorts.)

R.