Hi all,

I want to suggest to move polkit-qt-1 [1] from kdesupport to frameworks. Reasons are:

* kdesupport is basically what became tier1 in frameworks
* it's used by other frameworks, e.g. KAuth (tier 2) and in kde/workspace * polkit-qt-1 is currently in a not really released state (last release in 2014, quite a few bugfixes around)

By moving it to frameworks we get closer to getting rid of kdesupport and get the making releases problem solved once and for all: bug fixes will get to users in a timely manner.

Opinions?

Cheers,
Martin

[1] git://anongit.kde.org/polkit-qt-1