Am 2016-01-14 18:40, schrieb David Edmundson:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Martin Gräßlin
<mgraess...@kde.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I want to suggest to move polkit-qt-1 [1] from kdesupport to
frameworks. Reasons are:

* kdesupport is basically what became tier1 in frameworks
* it's used by other frameworks, e.g. KAuth (tier 2) and in
kde/workspace
* polkit-qt-1 is currently in a not really released state (last
release in 2014, quite a few bugfixes around)

By moving it to frameworks we get closer to getting rid of
kdesupport and get the making releases problem solved once and for
all: bug fixes will get to users in a timely manner.

Opinions?

Not whilst it does the weird "I can build Qt4 and 5 at the same time"
mess.

sure, that can (and should) be cleaned up. It's part of "need to get the CMake for frameworks" adjustment.

Cheers
Martin