On Friday, 7 October 2016 17:24:26 CEST Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> I was told there is a thread about scrapping Baloo. All Baloo
> discussion used to happen on kde-devel and that's where the review
> requests go. It's the only reason I am still subscribed to kde-devel.

Heya,

Baloo is a framework nowadays, therefore it totally makes sense to have the
discussion on kde-framework-devel.

There's been tons of discussion around Baloo on kde-framework-devel already.
kde-frameworks-devel is also where the CI messages for the baloo repo go to.

It likely makes sense for you to subscribe, no?

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Funk | kf...@kde.org | http://kfunk.org