gszymaszek added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4537#86356, @cullmann wrote:

  > On the other side, I see no real copyrightable material beside you are
using the editor config API.

  As I’ve written, I used Builder’s source to //learn// that (1) I have to call
`editorconfig_handle_init` and `editorconfig_parse` at the beginning, (2) I
have to call `editorconfig_handle_get_name_value` to read EditorConfig’s
results (and `editorconfig_handle_get_name_value_count` to make reading easier)
and (3) I have to call `editorconfig_handle_destroy` to “close connection”.
Implementation details come from API docs and my imagination.

  Maybe it isn’t a good idea to include that comment about Builder in this
patch — the code isn’t a “port” (or copy) of Builder’s solution to KTextEditor,
while that’s what such comment may wrongly suggest.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: gszymaszek, #ktexteditor