vkrause added a comment.

  Correct, any highlighting of the body content is gone, intentionally. The
original highlighting was from a time when emails had 4-5 human readable
headers and ASCII bodys. At that time body highlighting made sense, and even
reading emails in kate was feasible. Nowadays you have hundreds of lines of
headers, some containing only machine-readable signature blobs etc, and bodys
with Unicode content and attachments which have been encoded into more or less
unreadable gibberish. Therefore I think the purpose of this highlighting
nowadays is for diagnostics, not for reading (or even writing) email.

  I'll add the missing spellchecking attributes.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

BRANCH
  master