ngraham added a comment.

  So this is weird. I thought this patch fixes those KCMs, because I //can/ get
them into a fixed state, but it doesn't persist afte4r a reboot. Steps to
reproduce:

  - Start with no scale factor
  - Open System Settings > Display & Monitor > Display > Scale and turn on 1.3x
scaling
  - Restart system settings (and optionally KWin, to get bigger titlebars
  - Navigate to L&f KCM. **It looks amazing!* F5752524: L&F looks amazing after
restarting system settings, but not the whole machine.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F5752524>
  - Reboot the machine
  - Navigate to L&f KCM again.**Text is once again ugly and pixellated, boo!**

  Either way, that's probably a separate issue that I'll have to dig into later.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: ngraham, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: mart, broulik, #frameworks, michaelh