michaelh added a comment.

  In D11820#246525 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11820#246525>, @astippich
wrote:

  > Sorry for the late answer. Isn't this already handled in widgetfactory.cpp
toString function (line 87)? During my testing with multiple values I've never
had issues with baloo-widgets, only with baloo itself.

  Have you tried `autotests/samplefiles/multi/*.*` of  D12197
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D12197>? For me baloo-widgets mostly displays only
one author or keyword.

  > If there are still changes required in baloo-widgets, I think they should
happen inside the toString() function.

  That could be done in `toString()`. The concatenation is only an intermediate
step. The real plan is to use `TagWidget` for e.g. keywords, genres and so on,
in that case I would have to move all the decision making back to where it is
now.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets

To: michaelh, #baloo, #frameworks