ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Nice, I think this is looking great. +1 on the latest wording. A lovely first
patch!

  To land it for you, we'll need your full name and email address, so it would
be great if you could provide that now. In the future, if you submit your patch
using `arc` (see
https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Using_Arcanist_to_post_patches)
 this will happen automatically via the git authorship information, so we won't
have to bug you.

  Any comments from the #frameworks
<https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/frameworks/> folks?

INLINE COMMENTS

> tmarshall wrote in knewfilemenu.cpp:873
> I get `newfilemenu.cpp:873:74: error: ‘Error’ is not a member of
> ‘QMessageBox’`
>
> `QMessageBox::Critical` seems to work though.

Correct: `QMessageBox::Error` does not exist; it's `QMessageBox::Critical`. See
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qmessagebox.html#Icon-enum

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: tmarshall, #dolphin, #frameworks, ngraham
Cc: tmarshall, bruns, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, spoorun,
navarromorales, isidorov, firef, andrebarros, emmanuelp