habacker added a comment.

  no,  therefore I created D14778 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14778>

  >> What is the drawback to not load any translation in the ECM qm file loader
with using QLocale::C as default locale ?

  > I've seen some systems that default to C locale,

  Can you give a pointer to that system ?

  > and I would prefer them to still have the english translation working.

  but then there need to be a different way to disable translation for this
test because this

  >   QCOMPARE(format.formatSpelloutDuration(3610000), QStringLiteral("1
hour(s)"));

  and similar lines are not designed to use any translation.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

To: habacker, #frameworks
Cc: aacid, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns