ndavis added a comment.

  In D11880#337514 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11880#337514>, @dfaure wrote:

  > This commit breaks the unittest "scalabletest" :
  >
  > FAIL!  : ScalableTest::test_scalable(icons:Applications) The following
icons are not available in a scalable directory:

  >   firewall-applet-panic
  >   firewall-applet
  >   firewall-applet-error
  >   firewall-applet-shields_up
  >    Loc:
[/d/kde/src/5/frameworks/breeze-icons/autotests/scalabletest.cpp(262)]

  > FAIL!  : ScalableTest::test_scalable(icons-dark:Applications) The following
icons are not available in a scalable directory:

  >   firewall-applet-panic
  >   firewall-applet
  >   firewall-applet-error
  >   firewall-applet-shields_up
  >    Loc:
[/d/kde/src/5/frameworks/breeze-icons/autotests/scalabletest.cpp(262)]

  > Please fix ;)

  I'm afraid I don't understand the error or what to do about it. Aren't SVGs
naturally scalable? Isn't the scalable directory unused in the Breeze icon
theme because every icon is scalable?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg, #breeze, ngraham