rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 45782.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Another fix: use the active MainWindow as the parent of the contextMenuData
instance and do NOT delete it in the `TextDocumentPrivate` dtor.

  Also, do not assume there will ever only be a single MainWindow in a KDevelop
session: the least we can do is reset `TextDocumentPrivate::contextMenuData`
when that instance is deleted.

  This should round up any issues with the new approach; I don't see anything
that cries for immediate improval. Instead it'd be nice if this could make the
5.3.1 release, being a bugfix.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16882?vs=45761&id=45782

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/shell/textdocument.cpp
  kdevplatform/shell/textdocument.h

To: rjvbb, #kdevelop, kossebau
Cc: egospodinova, kossebau, kde-frameworks-devel, kdevelop-devel, glebaccon,
antismap, iodelay, vbspam, geetamc, Pilzschaf, akshaydeo, surgenight, arrowd