jgrulich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pranavgade wrote in macsecsettingtest.cpp:29
> I tried to get the version from here:
> F6459587: Screenshot from 2018-12-06 22-13-34.png
> <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6459587>
>
> Is that incorrect?
> If so, from where do I check the version?

That is probably incorrect, the easiest way how to search for this is to clone
NetworkManager and checkout to a branch you want to check and grep the define
you are looking for.

So for example in my cloned NM, I go to "nm-1-6" branch and do "grep -ir
NM_SETTING_MACSEC_MODE"  and see that this property is defined there. You
should check all NM versions so if it's defined in NM 1.6, I test also whether
it is in NM 1.4. I usually start checking from the middle, which means "nm-1-8"
branch and go to newer or older based on the result.

> pranavgade wrote in macsecsetting.h:58
> From where can I get the possible values? Because I cannot find them here:
> https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/stable/settings-macsec.html

You can get it when you clone NetworkManager and go to the header file where
these properties are defined. In your case it is in
libnm-core/nm-setting-macsec.h.

To: pranavgade, jgrulich
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns