loh.tar updated this revision to Diff 47843.
loh.tar added a comment.

  - Fix too much stretching of Cancel|Find/Replace button (I misunderstood
probably Andres above :-)
  - Add S&R progress hint, Rename showInfoMessage(..) -> showResultMessage()
and move logic in what text to show

  Notes:

  - The auto hide time of KTextEditor::Message seams to be buggy, stays
sometimes much longer on display
  - The showResultMessage is always green/Positive (as it was) also on no
matches. Blue/Info may always fit this way or I can add some more checks to
display a red/Error message in such case

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17459?vs=47408&id=47843

AFFECTED FILES
  src/search/katesearchbar.cpp
  src/search/katesearchbar.h
  src/search/searchbarpower.ui

To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor, #vdg, cullmann
Cc: brauch, cullmann, abetts, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor,
hase, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, sars, dhaumann