loh.tar added a comment.

  > My main intent is to add somehow a spell check button/hint

  Here a snapshot how it looks currently
  F6503235: 1545570321.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6503235>

  Sadly stuck I now, every help is appreciated

  I like to show on the button the current used dictionary (code), like
"en_US". Because Kate support multible dictionary settings on a document, I
miss a signal that the current dictionary has changed when the cursor moved
into a new range. Note the few misspelled words in the pic.

  Is there a way to achieve this without to add new signal to somewhere,
probably KTextEditor::DocumentPrivate ?

  Merry Christmas everybody!

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, hase, michaelh, ngraham,
bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann