davidedmundson added a comment.

  I thought we had a whole conversation in the first set of reviews that views
(layout) was independent of data.

  The desktop cube shows everything flat, desktop grid is configurable (and
hardcoded).
  The pager is just another view, there's no need to sync with kwin's grid?

INLINE COMMENTS

> plasma-virtual-desktop.xml:56
>
> +    <event name="rows">
> +        <arg name="rows" type="uint" summary="Number of rows the virtual
> desktops are laid out into."/>

This needs to be in a version 2 and done at the end with appropriate bumps
everywhere.

> plasmavirtualdesktop_interface.h:51
>       */
>      void setLayout(quint32 rows, quint32 columns);

Is this even implemented?? I can't find it

If so it's technically safe to remove from the header, but it's a pretty
rubbish situation to begin with.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

To: mart, #plasma, #kwin