zzag added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> plasmavirtualdesktop_interface.h:55
> +     * Sets how many rows the virtual desktops should be laid into
> +     * @since 5.53
> +     */

Wrong version.

> davidedmundson wrote in plasmavirtualdesktop_interface.h:51
> Is this even implemented?? I can't find it
>
> If so it's technically safe to remove from the header, but it's a pretty
> rubbish situation to begin with.

Yeah, given that it was introduced quite recently and it's not implemented,
maybe it would be better to delete the method. In either case, if you try to
use the method, you'll probably get linker errors.

Also, maybe we don't need
PlasmaVirtualDesktopManagementInterface::Private::{rows,columns}.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

To: mart, #plasma, #kwin
Cc: zzag, davidedmundson, hein, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns