hallas added a comment.

  In D20007#438640 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20007#438640>, @adridg wrote:

  > On FreeBSD, `/proc` is not necessarily mounted (it might be a Linuxism). So
while I do **have** `/proc`, it's empty because procfs isn't mounted there. If
I **do** mount it, then there's the expected list of processes and a curproc
symlink. But `/proc/<pid>` doesn't contain  a `stat` file .. there's a
`status`, though. Let me mess around a bit with that... yes, changing to
`status` makes all 6 tests pass. So I'd suggest something like

  >   #ifdef Q_OS_FREEBSD
  >     QString statusFileName(QStringLiteral("/status"));
  >   #else
  >     QString statusFileName(QStringLiteral("/stat"));
  >   #endif
  >

  > and then later on
  >
  >   filename += statusFileName;

  @adridg  - thanks a lot for testing the patch on FreeBSD! I have incorporated
the changes you suggested, it would be nice if you could give it a test again :D

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

To: hallas, davidedmundson, broulik
Cc: vonreth, adridg, elvisangelaccio, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham,