emateli added a comment.

  Before continuing work I'd like to hear some opinions on this.

  1. From @dfaure or other people at frameworks: How do we handle batch rejame
jobs. Should I create a new patch to submit a basic batch move job that simply
moves files around without any additional processing, that way it can also
serve as a generic batch move job(I have written in previous comments more on
this how I think it should look like). As I don't think going back to doing
many single move jobs is the best of ideas. Also this patch is getting way too
big and difficult to review.
  2. From everyone else (also pinging @ngraham) since we're doing this and the
code sans the KIO batch stuff is almost done, are there any additional features
we might want to take into consideration? E.g: File metadata?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: emateli, #frameworks, dfaure, mlaurent
Cc: anthonyfieroni, chinmoyr, mlaurent, asensi, rkflx, dfaure, aacid, ngraham,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, sbergeron, michaelh, bruns