meven added a comment.

  In D7446#500913 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7446#500913>, @ngraham wrote:

  > With your awesome new `recentlyused:/` ioslave, I find myself wondering if
the old `timeline:/` ioslaves even still have value, and if it makes sense to
have them in the Places Panel by default.

  The today and yesterday, date filters timeline:/ offers are features I would
like to add to KactivitiesStats.
  But in the meantime we don't have the same features offered so IMO best keep
it there for now, so that when users have baloo enabled they don't loose this
feature.

  But I agree, the end goal would be to hide timeline:/ in default settings.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: meven, #dolphin, broulik, elvisangelaccio, markg, #vdg, #frameworks, ngraham
Cc: meven, trickyricky26, andreask, huftis, svenmauch, kde-frameworks-devel,
spoorun, anthonyfieroni, andreaska, gregormi, markg, alexeymin, broulik,
elvisangelaccio, dfaure, davidedmundson, ltoscano, #konqueror, aprcela, fprice,
LeGast00n, sbergeron, fbampaloukas, alexde, feverfew, michaelh, navarromorales,
firef, ngraham, andrebarros, bruns, emmanuelp, mikesomov