meven added a comment.

  In D7446#505870 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7446#505870>, @ngraham wrote:ut
I am all ears for inputs.

  > Right now by default we only show two: "today" and "last month". We should
probably keep it at that, at most; my sense is that even these are very
infrequently used. Sometimes I wonder if they should even be on the placed
panel by default at all. Especially once your new recentlyused:/ ioslave is
merged, it's so good that it will obviate the need for the "today" one, at the
minimum.

  My proposal was about which default entries to have for the recentlyused:/
kio slave.
  With D22717 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22717> we have now date filtering
and with D22775 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22775> we will be able to have
date range filtering in recentlyused:/ and hence we can ask ourselves which are
the default entries to expose.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: meven, #dolphin, broulik, elvisangelaccio, markg, #vdg, #frameworks, ngraham
Cc: meven, trickyricky26, andreask, huftis, svenmauch, kde-frameworks-devel,
spoorun, anthonyfieroni, andreaska, gregormi, markg, alexeymin, broulik,
elvisangelaccio, dfaure, davidedmundson, ltoscano, #konqueror, aprcela,
vmarinescu, fprice, LeGast00n, fbampaloukas, alexde, feverfew, michaelh,
navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros, bruns, emmanuelp, mikesomov