ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  +1

  I don't think @markg'ss change requested status still applies since it was
for the ancient version of the patch that I submitted two years ago (!!!).

  I also think that ultimately we should remove Modified Today and Modified
Yesterday because the new one is so much better. But maybe we can have that
discussion later if you don't agree.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: meven, #dolphin, broulik, elvisangelaccio, markg, #vdg, #frameworks, ngraham
Cc: meven, trickyricky26, andreask, huftis, svenmauch, kde-frameworks-devel,
spoorun, anthonyfieroni, andreaska, gregormi, markg, alexeymin, broulik,
elvisangelaccio, dfaure, davidedmundson, ltoscano, #konqueror, vmarinescu,
fprice, LeGast00n, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, alexde, GB_2, Codezela, feverfew,
michaelh, navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros, bruns, emmanuelp,
mikesomov