Le 20.02.18 à 14:39, Narcis Garcia a écrit :
How to setup this?

I will upload an updated beta AppImage in a few hours to fix some crashes, so better wait. But basically, you just need to download the .AppImage file, and make it executable:

chmod +x kdenlive-18.04-beta1.AppImage

(or make the executable through your file manager properties settings)

Then just run the file (double click on it).

Regards
jb

El 19/02/18 a les 20:53, Jean-Baptiste Mardelle ha escrit:
Hi all,

I just uploaded the first beta AppImage for the upcoming 18.04 release.
It should fix all crashes reported recently by Harald and Farid.

Slowmotion is also available as testing in the timeline context menu.

https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/unstable/kdenlive-18.04-beta1.AppImage.mirrorlist

Feedback welcome and I will announce it tomorrow on the website if all
goes well with a reminder for tomorrow's café.

Regards
Jean-Baptiste