This crashes for me with an existing recent Kdenlive project created and
edited on 17.12.0d AppImage. Crash happens during loading the project.
No really useful crash message on console:
/tmp/.mount_RwnLJ3/AppRun: Zeile 55: 18678 Speicherzugriffsfehler
(Speicherabzug geschrieben) kdenlive --config kdenlive-appimagerc $@
Am 11.04.2018 um 20:45 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Mardelle:
I just uploaded the latest AppImage candidate for the stable
This AppImage includes all the latest fixes:
* Fix regression in 17.12.3 breaking fades and geometry keyframes on
* Fix startup crash in some configs
* Fix luma in wipe transition not found after saving project
* Stop warning about missing app for DVD
* Fix lowres icons on High DPI
* Fix download resources (render profiles, etc) sometimes broken
* As well as the latest MLT version fixing the alpha transparency of
some 10bit YUV formats.
Translations are missing, I hope to get them back for the final 18.04
Please test and report problems quickly so I can maybe improve the
AppImage for the final release (19th of april).