Hello,

Can somebody point me to a "normalize" doc (the wiki is empty)?

https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/Effects/Audio_Correction/Normalise

I use it, but find the level a bit high, and I don't see how to set this, I only see "gain 400%", "max gain 800%" "windows 75 frames"

nothing say is the total level wont go to more than 0db which is bad! the best is -3db

it's for rock band, very lound sound already, but I have to step down the mic and often it's too low on many places to cope with max sound)

the result of normalization is distorded in the timeline, but not really on the final clip

last example:

http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/146635-lafauga_facade_002_sweet/category/7732

(my daughter singing :-))

opensuse 15.0, kdenlive appimage Version 19.04.2

thanks
jdd
--
http://dodin.org