Hey, pal, that's my thread ))

if you installed boost and configure can't find it - use ./configure --help
there should be option --with-boost-source or smth like that

On 2018-03-13 15:10, Tobi Obadiah wrote:
Hello there,

Am just getting started with Kea, on my attempt to install kea on
Ubuntu16.04 desktop  I keep getting the "Missing required header
files" errors
I have to manage to fix some of them but wonder if there is a standard
procedure to get this fix.  Though I have boost installed
"boost/shared_ptr.hpp"
is reported missing.

I appreciate your help.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Dominik Epple