Betreff: organizing a meeting in Italy
Datum: 2010-03-10
Von: magius <mag...@magius.info>
An: ste...@meretz.de

Between Rome and Livorno there's a little group interested in
organizing a meeting about "free mode of production" and related
theories. Our background is marxist, and we're interested to work on
relation between Marx, Oekonux, Krisis, Degrowth (in italian
"Decrescita"), P2P Theory (Bauwens) theories. Possibly we wish to have
this meeting on May/June in Livorno and/or Rome.  We wish to make a
bibliography/siteography and if possible also ask a call for papers.
We have very low budget, but we can provide free hospitality and train
remboursment.

Are you interested to help us?

magius

Start here: www.meretz.de