Le 29/07/15 22:52, Tom Mueller a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> Kerby is new to me but I'm quite excited about what it has to offer.  The
> project goals look great as an embeddable Java Kerberos implementation is
> really needed. Having read through the material on the website, downloaded
> and built the code, and experimented with it to some extent, our team is
> ready to take the next step with Kerby.
>
> I saw the "Kerby Status Summary" that was posted on July 3, but I didn't find
> anything there about plans to publish the maven modules to maven central or
> some other publicly available maven repository.  Is there a projected date
> for that?

No projected date yet. The very first step would be to cut a first
release, this is something that has already been discussed, but not uyet
decided.

> We have interest in the PKINIT implementation that was reported as about 50%
> completed as of July 3. How can I get involved with helping to complete that
> implementation?

This is open source ! You are very welcome to submit patches. The best
approach would be to check what's in JIRA related to PKInit, or simply
start playing with the current code, and propose improvements.

Thanks !