Ok these are all mainline now, but I'm needing some deps to get this
applied to v3.19.

Patch 48c0615, seems to require ed59190e, which in turn probably needs
d800ba1 (plus I'm not sure what.) Since there are large amount of
change, I'd like to see what you suggest should be backported as well to
make the first patch a cleaner change. Removing opal_flash_init without
ed59190e seems dangerous, but since I'm not an expert here I'd like to
get your strategy for applying this to v3.19.

  Backport request: include PRD support for OpenPower kernels

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Utopic:
  New
Status in linux source package in Vivid:

  Following up on patches that were skipped in bug 1439562, this request
  is for the PRD (Processor Runtime Diagnostics) support in the ppc64le
  kernel.

  [Fix]

  cdf2bc1 powerpc/include: Add opal-prd to installed uapi headers
  7185795 powerpc/powernv: fix construction of opal PRD messages
  0d7cd85 powerpc/powernv: Add opal-prd channel
  594fcb9 powerpc/powernv: Expose OPAL APIs required by PRD interface
  48c0615 powerpc/powernv: Merge common platform device initialisation

  $ git describe 0d7cd85 594fcb9 48c0615 7185795 cdf2bc1
  v4.1-rc3-86-g0d7cd85
  v4.1-rc3-85-g594fcb9
  v4.1-rc3-84-g48c0615
  v4.1-rc3-147-g7185795
  v4.1-rc3-148-gcdf2bc1

  Let me know if you need any info (or dependencies) for these.

  [Test Case]