One of the aspects of this is to ship opal-prd tools in the archive; for
that, we need uapi/asm/opal-prd.h (but it will also require the opal-prd
device to exist to be of any use) to be available on each of the
releases on which the opal-prd tools need to be shipped -- see bug
1467542.

  Backport request: include PRD support for OpenPower kernels

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Utopic:
  New
Status in linux source package in Vivid:

  Following up on patches that were skipped in bug 1439562, this request
  is for the PRD (Processor Runtime Diagnostics) support in the ppc64le
  kernel.

  [Fix]

  cdf2bc1 powerpc/include: Add opal-prd to installed uapi headers
  7185795 powerpc/powernv: fix construction of opal PRD messages
  0d7cd85 powerpc/powernv: Add opal-prd channel
  594fcb9 powerpc/powernv: Expose OPAL APIs required by PRD interface
  48c0615 powerpc/powernv: Merge common platform device initialisation

  $ git describe 0d7cd85 594fcb9 48c0615 7185795 cdf2bc1
  v4.1-rc3-86-g0d7cd85
  v4.1-rc3-85-g594fcb9
  v4.1-rc3-84-g48c0615
  v4.1-rc3-147-g7185795
  v4.1-rc3-148-gcdf2bc1

  Let me know if you need any info (or dependencies) for these.

  [Test Case]