apport did not work, since internet connection does not work.
See attached screenshot
Ponting device to select wifi connection is not working

Is there a way to collect this data off-line ?
And attach the file after to the bug after having switched back to kernel

** Attachment added: "apport screen error"

  upgrade to kernel 4.4.0-43 renders system unusable

  After the update to kernel 4.4.0-43 laptop (asus zenbook UX305UA) became
unsuable :
  - touchpad not working
  - usb mouse not working
  - screen resultion not recognized anymore only allowing basic resolution
  - I did not test sound, etc... since no pointing device was accepted anymore
to navigate the gui
  - Only possible interaction via dash/terminal

  Problem is solved by switching back to kernel 4.4.0-42

  Tell me what you need to diagnose the cause
  Please give exact commands since I'm not a deep core techy.