** Project changed: kernel-development-workflow => linux (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
Bug with kernel 4.8
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
I have a problem after upgrading from Kubuntu 16.04 to Kubuntu 16.10 with
1. For a long time to wait start window to enter a password encrypted
parasitic system partition at boot.
2. Self loading process began last very long, 2 times longer than the
previous kernel 4.4.0.
3. Fails to boot Plasma KDE 4.8.0 with the kernel, the old kernel 4.4.0 works
4. Kernel logs file attachment in this message.
5. My hardware is Acer Extensa 5220, i960M chipset, Intel GMA 3100.
Please correct your mistakes.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp