Command in your e-mail: apport-collect 1633769 not work complete in my
system, i cannot press "Yes" for send you problem report from apport-
collect programm. Is two bug!!!

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Bug with kernel 4.8

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I have a problem after upgrading from Kubuntu 16.04 to Kubuntu 16.10 with
kernel 4.8:
  1. For a long time to wait start window to enter a password encrypted
parasitic system partition at boot.
  2. Self loading process began last very long, 2 times longer than the
previous kernel 4.4.0.
  3. Fails to boot Plasma KDE 4.8.0 with the kernel, the old kernel 4.4.0 works
  4. Kernel logs file attachment in this message.
  5. My hardware is Acer Extensa 5220, i960M chipset, Intel GMA 3100.

  Please correct your mistakes.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :