Patches sent to the kernel-team mailing list:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2017-June/085279.html

  New NVLINK2 patches

Status in The Ubuntu-power-systems project:

  == Comment: #0 - Breno Leitao <bren...@br.ibm.com> - 2017-06-28 16:21:33 ==
  Dear Canonical,

  These are some important patches we need into 16.04.3. Without these
  patches, NVLINK and ATS are broken:

  NPU2 requires an extra explicit flush to an active GPU PID when sending
  address translation shoot downs (ATSDs) to reliably flush the GPU TLB. This
  patch adds just such a flush at the end of each sequence of ATSDs.

  We can safely use PID 0 which is always reserved and active on the GPU. PID
  0 is only used for init_mm which will never be a user mm on the GPU. To
  enforce this we add a check in pnv_npu2_init_context() just in case someone
  tries to use PID 0 on the GPU.

  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/778160/

  "4c3b89e powerpc/powernv: Add sanity checks to pnv_pci_get_{gpu|npu}_dev"
  introduced explicit warnings in pnv_pci_get_npu_dev() when a PCIe device
  has no associated device-tree node. However not all PCIe devices have an
  of_node and pnv_pci_get_npu_dev() gets indirectly called at least once for
  every PCIe device in the system. This results in spurious WARN_ON()'s so
  remove it.

  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/775595/