Looks like the patch just was only just sent yesterday, will give it a
couple days to see if it collects any feedback or acks.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Consider "s390/mm: avoid empty zero pages for KVM guests to avoid
  postcopy hangs" for Artful

  Hi,
  there is this patch in discussion [1].

  If I read correctly between the lines that is supposed to go to -stable trees
as well as to linxu-s390x next (4.14) submissions.
  But the change is rather big and we have to consider taking that early or as
SRU or not at all.

  I wanted to ask the kernel Team to keep an eye on that discussion and take
the patch into consideration - IMHO it might change KVM behavior on s390 quite
a bit.
  So I'm not sure how SRUable it is while on Artful we migth add it rather soon
before release.

  To some extend we should wait for the discussion on the upstreaming,
  but then I wanted to make you aware asap.

  [1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-
  devel/2017-08/msg05286.html